Persons : 6
Rooms : 3
Bathroom : 3
Surface : 95 m²
Nearest shuttle stop : 100 m
Shuttle line : Line 5
Distance to ski lifts: 100 m
Nearest ski lifts : Super-Châtel
Distance to town center : 800 m
The residence “the View” is one of the only residences in Châtel to benefit from a direct access to the slopes (Super-Châtel / Portes du Soleil).The closest ski lessons are those of the ESF (from 6 years old) at Super-Châtel.You only have to put your skis on next to the residence to join the lifts that are located below the residence.During the summer, you can reach the center of Châtel and the shops on foot by taking the footpath for a hundred meters.During the winter, you will prefer taking the shuttle bus that stops about 200m from the residence, for ease.
The view 17 is an exceptional apartment that can accommodate up to 6 people.
It benefits from all the necessary comforts to spend a beautiful holiday: a sauna and a private hammam located in the apartment, a bio-ethanol fireplace in the living room to warm up your winter evenings and a large private terrace which is equipped with a table and deckchairs so that you can fully enjoy the calm and sunny days.
The apartment offers a view of the Super-Chatel ski slopes, located in the immediate vicinity of the residence.
2 Indoor parking spots
Sauna and Hammam in the residence
– Entrance hall with access to the living room composed of:
– A fully equipped kitchen (with fridge and 2 freezer drawers, dishwasher, induction hob, oven and microwave oven).
– A dining area with a table for 8 people.
– A sitting area with a sofa, TV and bio-ethanol fireplace
– A bedroom with a double bed, wardrobe, with adjoining shower room (shower & wc)
– Two bedrooms with two single beds that can form a double bed, wardrobe, access to the terrace.
– Two shower rooms with toilet
– A private hammam
– A private sauna
– A laundry area with washing machine and dryer
– Ski room
– 2 parking spaces in the garage, accessible by a car lift with the following dimensions: Length 5.46m x width 2.40m x height 2.00m