We have answers
- How can I book?
Once the property and your vacation dates have been chosen, we will send you a rental contract that you must return to us, initialed and signed along with a 25% deposit. In order to pre-fill your rental agreement, we need your full mailing address, a mobile phone number and, if possible, an email address.
Once we have received the contract that you signed as well as the deposit, we will return a signed copy to you.
The rental agreement determines all charges and conditions that you agree to for the rental. It also defines what is included in the price (water, electricity, gas and heating charges), mandatory additional charges (tourist tax, agency fees) as well as optional options (end of stay cleaning, rental of household linen, beds made upon your arrival and more).
- What are the cancellation conditions related to Covid-19 for the 2020-2021 winter season?
We have adapted our cancellation conditions this year, in order to meet at its best your expectations.
Here are the solutions we offer :
Your stay can be 100% refunded * in the following cases:
- In the event of a confinement during the reservation period
- If you live abroad and the borders are closed
- If the Chatel station and its ski lifts are ordered to close
* (excluding agency fees)
Until January 20th, 2021, period when the resort is open but the ski lifts on the French side are closed :
- If you want to keep your reservation for your holidays, we offer a 20% reduction on the rental price when paying on site.
- You can postpone your holidays in Chatel, with creation of a credit note for your future reservation.
- If neither of the two solutions proposed above suits you, then we will cancel and reimburse the rent (excluding administrative fees) * .
However, we would like to inform you that the Franco-Swiss “Portes du Soleil” station remains open on the Swiss side, with a reduction in the price of the ski pass. You can therefore rent your ski equipment in Châtel and enjoy the Swiss ski area, departing from Morgins , an 8-minute drive from Châtel.
- How can I collect the keys to my rental on the day of arrival?
You will have to come to the agency, located 354 Route de Vonnes, where we will settle the final details together (tourist tax, additional services) and ask you to provide the amount of the deposit requested for the property.
- How my check-in will happens ?
Once these steps are completed, a member of our team will take you to the site. Together, we will make an inventory, and we will explains the proper functioning of equipments and any safety instructions. You can then settle in and fully enjoy your stay.
- From what time can I pick up my rental?
In general, all our rentals are available from 4 p.m.
- How can I subscribe to the end of stay cleaning or household linen options ?
Should these options are not included in your rental price, you just need to let us know by email or phone a few days before your arrival. As for cleaning, you can decide when on site, until Tuesday’s.
- Can I bring my pet with me ?
In most of our chalets and apartments, pets are not allowed.
- Could I have a cot and a high chair for my baby ?
Some apartments and chalets are already equipped with a baby cot and a high chair. However, if it’s not the case, you can rent this equipment at a price of 25€ for the entire week. This option must be made at least one week before you arrival. The baby bed include a mattress and linen.
- When do I have to pay the balance of my rental?
The balance must be paid 15 days before your arrival, without our having to contact you for this.
- How can I make my payment?
We accept checks, holiday vouchers, cash, credit card (except American Express) and bank transfer.
- Where is the agency located?
We have two agencies in the center of Châtel;
The first, mainly intended for the sales part: 12 Route du Centre – 74390 Châtel
The second, reserved for the rental part: 354 Route de Vonnes – 74390 Châtel
- What are the agency’s opening hours?
WINTER AND SUMMER:
Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
If you have other questions that are not in this list, you can of course reach us by email at email@example.com or at 04.50.73.57.10