We have answers
- How can I book?
Once the property and your vacation dates have been chosen, we will send you a rental contract that you must return to us, initialed and signed along with a 25% deposit. In order to pre-fill your rental agreement, we need your full mailing address, a mobile phone number and an email address.
Once we have received the contract that you signed, as well as the security deposit, we will return a signed copy to you.
The rental agreement determines all charges and conditions that you agree to for the rental. It also defines what is included in the price (water, electricity, gas and heating charges), mandatory additional charges (tourist tax, agency fees) as well as optional services (end of stay cleaning, rental of linen and towels, beds made upon your arrival and more).
- What are the cancellation conditions related to Covid-19 for the 2020-2021 winter season?
We have adapted our cancellation conditions this year, in order to meet at its best your requirement.
Here are the solutions we offer :
Your stay can be 100% refunded * in the following cases:
- In the event of a confinement during the reservation
- If you live abroad and borders are closed
- If the Chatel station and its ski lifts are ordered to close
* (excluding agency fees)
Until January 20th, 2021, period when the resort is open but the ski lifts on the French side are closed :
- If you want to keep your reservation for your holiday, we will offer a 20% reduction on the rental price when paying the balance.
- You can postpone your holiday in Chatel, with a credit note for your future reservation.
- If neither of the two solutions proposed above suits you, then we will cancel and reimburse the rent (excluding administrative fees) * .
However, we would like to inform you that the Franco-Swiss “Portes du Soleil” station remains open on the Swiss side, with a reduction in the price of the ski pass. You can therefore rent your ski gears in Châtel and enjoy the Swiss ski area, departing from Morgins , an 8-minute drive from Châtel.
The cancellation policy will be effective only in the event of cancellation 48 hours after the government announcements.
- How can I collect the keys to my rental on the day of arrival?
You will have to come to the agency, located 354 Route de Vonnes, where we will settle the final details together (tourist tax, additional services) and will ask you the security deposit, either by Credit Card or by Cheques. Once everything is all clear, we will give you the keys of the property reserved along with explanations.
- How my check-in will happen ?
Once you have arrived and settle in, a member of the BO Team will meet you for a quick visit of the property. Together, we will make an inventory, and give you explainations of the equipments and safety instructions. You can then fully enjoy your stay !
- At what time can I check in ?
In general, all our rentals are available from 4 p.m. However, you can always ask us, sometimes it’s possible to check-in earlier, depending on the house keeping team.
- How can I include the end of stay cleaning, linen and towels, or beds made upon arrival options ?
Should these options not be included in your rental price, you just need to let us know by email or phone a few days before your arrival. As for cleaning, you can decide when here, before Tuesday of that week.
- Could I bring my pet with me ?
In most of our chalets and apartments, pets are not allowed.
- Could I have a cot and a high chair for my baby ?
Some apartments and chalets are already equipped with a baby cot and a high chair. However, if it’s not the case, you can rent this equipment at a price of 25€ for the entire week. This option must be confirmed at least one week before you arrival. The baby bed includes a mattress and linen.
- When do I have to pay the balance ?
The balance must be paid 15 days before your arrival.
- How can I make my payment?
We accept cheques, holiday vouchers, cash, credit card (except American Express) and bank transfer.
- Where is the agency located?
We have two agencies in the center of Châtel;
The first for the sales part: 12 Route du Centre – 74390 Châtel
The second, reserved for the rental part: 354 Route de Vonnes – 74390 Châtel
- What are the agency’s opening hours?
Winter and Summer
Monday to Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, from 4 p.m to 6 p.m.
Inter season :
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
If you have other questions that are not in this list, you can of course reach us by email at email@example.com or at 04.50.73.57.10