Line : 2 (80m)
The apartment "Tovassière B115" is part of one of the oldest residences in the resort, built on a human scale and typical of the 1980s. It is located in the quiet and residential area of Petit-Châtel, the sunniest place in the resort. Its location is ideal for sportsmen: you can reach the Barbossine ski lifts at 150 metres and the village centre at 1200 metres.
There are a number of local shops in the vicinity, as well as the free shuttle bus stop just a few minutes' walk away, which takes you to the centre of the village as well as to the Linga slopes.
This lovely, traditionally decorated apartment can accommodate up to 4 people, with a double bedroom, a mountain corner with bunk beds, a bathroom and a surface area of approximately 39m².
The comfortable living room with sofas and armchairs is open to the dining area and the equipped kitchen.
The apartment also has a west-facing balcony with a beautiful view of the valley and the surrounding mountains (notably Mont de Grange and Mont Chauffé).
- Fully equipped open kitchen (dishwasher, ceramic hob, fridge with freezer compartment, oven, microwave)
- Dining area, open to the living room, with a table for six people
- Living room with sofa bed, armchairs and flat screen TV and DVD player
- Access to a balcony with a beautiful view of the valley
- A bedroom with a double bed and storage space
- A sleeping area with bunk beds (two single beds)
- A sofa bed in the living room forming a double bed
- A bathroom with bathtub
- Separate toilet
- A private indoor parking space
- Private ski locker
- Washing machine
- Ceramic hob
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Final cleaning: optional on request at a rate of 100€. The final cleaning does not include the kitchen, the dishes and the garbage; a supplement of 80€ will be charged to the tenants in case this is not respected.
- Linen: optional, on request at a rate of 23€ per person (sheets and towels).
- Beds made on arrival: optional, on request at the rate of 5€ per person in addition to linen.
- Cancellation insurance: optional at a rate of 4% of the rent.
- optional at €2.50 per day per person. More about Multipass.
- Snow tyres / chains are required during the winter season.
- Close to the ski slopes.
- Tourist tax : in addition, 2.30€ per night and per adult (from 18 years old). To be paid on arrival.
- Animals: not allowed.
- Security deposit : 1000 €
- Administrative fees : 35€
Location at 1200m from Chatel downtown
1353 Route de Petit Châtel, 74390 Châtel, France