EVEN IF THE SKI LIFTS ARE CLOSED YOU CAN STILL….
Dream of taking a break and coming for a breath of fresh air in the mountains? We understand you! The ski lifts are certainly closed but other activities are available to recharge your batteries and create memories with family and friends! This will allow you to discover the mountain in a different way and we are sure you will love it! Here is a non-exhaustive list that we have drawn up for you.
EQUIPMENT HIRE COMPANIES
• Groupe Skimium offers ski touring, cross-country ski, split-board, snowshoes and toboggan rental.
• Mesiere Sport offers ski touring, split-board, snowshoes and toboggan rental
• Mountain Ride offers ski touring, cross-country ski, split-board, snow-scoot, snowshoes and toboggans for hire.
• Private or collective outings on electric mountain bikes on snow
• Morning and evening (night) from 2 and 3 hour slots or half a day.
• Helmet and bike included, high-power LED lighting for night outings
ECOLE SKI ACADEMY
• Snake glide down the slopes from Pré la joux to Chatel by sledge train
• From 15h – 1h30 of walk and descent in Snake glide
• From 8 to 17 years old included. On reservation. From 30€
ACTIVITIES OFFERED BY THE TOURIST OFFICE
• Visit the ski area in a snowplough! Small, medium and large runs for adults and children
• Outdoor Yoga classes at Lac de Vonnes, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 9am to 11am.
• Supervised orientation courses, 2 levels of difficulty offered. On request from 15h to 18h
• Hug therapy with sled dogs, at the Lac de Vonnes. On request from 16h to 18h
• Fantasticable: accessible by snow snowplough, this activity is open on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 4pm.
• The skating rink in Châtel: open every day from 2pm to 7pm.
• Creative workshops for children
Information: to register, please go directly to the Tourist Office
• Snowshoeing paths/trails: click here
• Cross-country ski trails: click here
• Ski touring trails: click here
• Tobogganing area: click here
Information: you will have to buy a cross-country ski pass for the cross country skiing
• The entire Swiss ski area of Torgon which is part of the “Espace Liberté” ski pass is open from Friday to Sunday with the Tronchey chairlift, the drag lifts of Djeu des Têtes, Conche 2000, Tour de Don and Chaux Longe as well as the slopes connected to these lifts from the Torgon resort.
From Monday to Thursday, only the Djeu des Têtes and Conches 2000 drag lifts will remain accessible to skiers. Information : click here
•The Pré la Joux conveyor belt is accessible for all skiers with a pass.
The opening hours of the conveyor belt and the Pré la Joux cash desk are as follows:
– Monday to Friday: from 10am to 12pm
– From Saturday to Sunday: from 10 am to 4 pm
More information : click here